Hi all, we still have some places available for The Airflo World Bank Masters heat on Bank House Fly Fishery this Sunday 10th Feb. Also we still have some boats available on Stocks on Sunday 24th (opening weekend) first come first served. Call me on 0789 6000 939 to book a boat or for Sunday’s Match. More info on the match is shown below.
Tight Lines Ben
Iain Barr is bringing the 2013 IBFF – Airflo World Bank Masters Individual Competition to Bank House Fly Fishery on Sunday February 10th and to Stocks on Sunday March 24th.
This is a brilliant competition, well sponsored, great goodie bags and the final is shown on SKY SPORTS.
We are limited to just 16 entrants on Bank House so it is first come first served. You can down load an entry form from Iain’s site (the page is linked below) and you can pay your entry by paypal. Iain’s email address is email@example.com.
Entry forms available from the page below
Bank House is currently fishing really well to buzzers, damsels and fry patterns. There are a lot of big fish about. Tight Lines Ben Dobson
Qualifying Heat Rules
· This is an individual bank fly fishing competition
· Teams may choose to enter and fish as individuals
· Each angler will receive a FREE Airflo Line and Iain Barr Fly Pack for their first entry worth over £50
· Multiple entries are allowed and there are no limits to the numbers of heats you can fish
· Heat prizes and wild card prizes to be won at EVERY heat. Every Heat Winner will win a pair of Costa Polarised glasses and other Costa prizes and wild card prizes also to be won at the heats
· Depending on the number of entries, approximately one angler in five from each heat will qualify to the final
· All heats and the final will be fished with barbless or debarbed hooks. Random checks will take place at the heats.
· Fishery rules to apply on the day at the heats. Please contact your chosen fishery(s) for the match rules for the day as they may vary
· Any fishery heat operating Catch and Release will be encouraged to score with 2 points for the first fish on every peg and 1 point thereafter with a maximum of 5 fish per peg. Qualifiers will come from those with the most accumulated point total
· Where fisheries operate a catch and dispatch day ticket, the qualifiers will be decided on weight or a combination thereof if C&R is permitted after the bag total is reached
· A fish is only considered caught when landed clearly in the net and lifted clear of the water. The utmost respect of the fish is paramount and anyone considered not abiding by this rule may have points for that fish disqualified
· Flies must be positioned at least 50cm apart
· Sight indicators are permitted where fisheries allow
· Entry Fees to be paid to the organiser, (this does not include your fishing fees)
· Fishing fees to be paid to the fishery on the day
· http://www.skysports.com/Final to be held at Elinor, Northamptonshire on Sunday the 28th of April 2013. This event will hopefully be covered again by Sky Sports
· 105 anglers will fish the final with a pro-rata percentage from each heat reaching the final
· There will be at least 5 wild cards reaching the final which will be drawn from non-qualifiers after all qualifying heats are complete
· Prizes: 1st Place £2000. Other prizes: UK Holiday with Fishing, large tackle prizes, and many more including tagged fish & wild card spot prizes
The organizers decision is final and the organizer has the right to amend rules, cancel or move a heat if insufficient entries permit a fair competition or weather forces a heat to be cancelled.